Updated: 6 September 2005
By using the Nfomedia service, owned an operated by Nfomedia, Inc., you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your registered e-mail address and its associated registered name.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You must not abuse, threaten, impersonate or harass other Nfomedia users.
- You may not use Nfomedia for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You are solely responsible for your content, information, names, graphics, photos, audio clips, video clips, and links posted by you on Nfomedia.com.
- You must not modify Nfomedia.com or modify another website to falsely imply that it is associated with Nfomedia.com.
- You must not create unwanted e-mail to other Nfomedia users (Spam).
- You must not violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including copyright laws) in the use of Nfomedia.
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Nfomedia account and will result in loss of any data associated with your account. While Nfomedia prohibits the above conduct, you understand and agree that Nfomedia is not responsible for the content posted on its website by its users and you may be exposed to such materials and thus you use Nfomedia at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to alter these terms at any time. If the modifications consist of a significant change we will notify all users by way of their registered e-mail address. What constitutes a "significant change" will be determined at our sole descretion, in good faith and using common sense and reasonable judgement.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time.
- We may remove content and accounts that contain information that we determine in our sole discretion to be unlawful, offensive, libelous, or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property. We have no obligation to remove content however.
Nfomedia respects the intellectual property of others and we ask our users to do the same. Nfomedia may in appropriate circumstances at its discretion disable and terminate the accounts of users who continue to infringe on the copyright of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact Nfomedia by way of the methods below:
P.O. Box 684869
Austin, TX 78768